Our organization is filled with talented individuals who donate their time and money to help the lives of others. Thanks to the generosity of caring people and corporations, we have been able to provide a great deal of goods and services. For every $1,000 donated, we have contributed more than $10,000 of services. In 2016 alone, with $0 overhead, we:
- Provided wound care management for more than 250 patients in the diabetic clinic.
- Operated on over 50 diabetes patients, including 17 amputations.
- Trained local medical professionals on surgical techniques.
- Provided diabetes education to 1,000 students
- Screened and provided individual diabetes consultations for 292 adults
- Built 29 keyhole gardens to encourage healthy eating
- Volunteered over 2,000 hours of professional time and services
- Contributed an excess of $100,000 of medical supplies to Vaiola Hospital, Tonga
- Performed $200,000 worth of medical and surgical procedures
‘Amanaki Fo’ou is currently working under the legal and financial umbrella of Charity Vision, International. For information on Charity Vision International’s 501c3 non-profit status and their 990 form, see http://charityvision.net/financials/.